For lovers of flowers, the outdoors and nature, this is a must destination.
With an area of 100 hectares of park and lot of attractions for the whole family.
This park consists of three gardens in front of the water:
Bay Central garden which joins the other two gardens, great place to enjoy panoramic views.
Bay South garden is the largest of the three with 53 hectares, and here there are the most important attractions of this park:
- Flower dome: It is a dome 38 meters high heated, where flowers from other climates are exhibited, such as Mediterranean, parts of Australia, South America and South Africa.
- Cloud Forest is also another heated dome, higher and there it replicates the subtropical mountain climate.
- The main attraction is the Cold Montain of 42 meters high, and the waterfall of 35 meters. All decorated with magnificent flowers and plants that grow in these conditions.
- Supertree Grove, these super trees, are the stars of this park, are between 25 and 50 meters high and are vertical gardens, with technology that mimics the ecological function of natural trees.
- Children's Gardens, a magnificent space for the little ones, can be enjoyed playing with water, in an area of dancing waters and there are also spaces with slides, sandboxes and more fun places to discover
Bay East garden, quieter, 2 km next to the water, where you can enjoy some of the most spectacular views of Singapore.
If you are hungry, visit Satay By The Bay, great place to enjoy satay and other delicious local food, while enjoying the views of the waterfront. Food Stalls open from 11am to 10pm daily, drinks stall open 24 hours.